The two trademarks of the Foundation can be used to distinguish the bows that
- participate in the jury organized by the foundation and there receive a positive judgment,
- and the trademark holder makes a contract with the Foundation to use the trademark.
Shops and traders may use the Foundation's trademarks as below.
- They may use that trademark, which is related to the bows they are selling in their retails.
- Bows provided with the trademark of the Foundation are given a distinct place in the store.
- The shop manager makes a contract with the Foundation to use the trademark.
Tournament organizers (e.g. foundations, teams, associations) may use the trademarks of the foundation if they undertake
- that in archery competitions they organized, they classify and assess the participants with HUNGARIAN BOW and HUNGARIAN SHAPED BOW trademarks
- and make a contract with the Foundation to use the trademark.
Further information are found in the Trademark Regulations, the Order of judging is found under the Services menu.